Nestled in the sought after Lakeview community is this gorgeous 5 bed, 5.5 bath home situated on a .61 acre lot. Meticulously remodeled in 2016, this elegant residence is ideal for today's lifestyle by offering a versatile layout perfect for today's need for flexible living spaces, all highlighted with custom designer finishes and details. Welcome to 15 Joyce Road, Hillsborough.
You will be drawn to the gorgeous traditional exterior with grand brick steps to the elegant double door entry. Enter into a stunning, statement foyer welcoming you to the exquisite interior.
Entertain seamlessly on the main level, in the expansive formal living and dining rooms with elegant, custom finishes such as engineered, red oak flooring, wainscottting, crown molding, stunning chandelier lighting fixtures, and a statement fireplace in the living room. Gather in the gourmet kitchen with exceptional culinary amenities including: Thermador range and hood with built in “wok” station, Sub Zero refrigerator, double ovens, steamer/convection oven, custom wine refrigerator, two dishwashers, warming drawer, refrigerator drawers in the island, and so much more. Beautiful white cabinetry surrounds quartzite countertops and lovely island with seating. Built-in desk area and generous sunlit casual dining area makes this kitchen a dream space that flows into the main family room. Filled with light, relax in this space featuring high ceilings, a 2nd fireplace, built-in cabinetry, and custom slider access to the spectacular yard. Main level also includes a charming powder bath and laundry room.
Just a few steps down from the main level is a bonus space currently utilized as a “2nd family room,” with a full bath, petite wet bar, second custom wine refrigerator, 3rd fireplace, and private access to the lower yard area. This flexible space can easily be reimagined as added living quarters, wellness space, work from home office, playroom, or distance learning area.
Retreat upstairs to find the ultimate area for rest and relaxation. Comprising two levels, the 1st level showcases the beautiful main bedroom suite with an upgraded bath area featuring dual quartzite vanity, soaking tub, glass shower, and walk-in closet. A generously sized second bedroom ensuite with full bath and 3rd lovely bedroom shares the full hallway bath. Steps above find two more delightful bedrooms that share a full jack & jill bath.
The grounds are nothing short of breathtaking, with a tree-lined yard featuring an upper yard with sparkling, saltwater pool with expansive space for outdoor dining space and multiple seating areas for summer days or cozy nights. In addition, the lower patio flows to the sprawling lawn providing ample play space. Such a park-like setting!
This turn-key property offers tremendous amenities in a premier location with close proximity Highway 280, Crystal Springs Reservoir, and top-rated schools.
Come In...and Welcome Home!
- Spectacular location with ultimate privacy and amenities in the Lakeview community of Hillsborough
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 1 Half Bath | 5,010 sq ft on .61 acre lot | Built in 1979
- Remodeled in 2016 with designer amenities & features and an ideal layout for an ultimate flexible living experience
- Formal, expansive living and dining rooms with custom finishes like wainscotting, crown molding, stunning lighting fixtures, and fireplace
- Exceptional gourmet kitchen with large island with seating, high-end appliances: sub-zero fridge, Thermador six-burner range with “wok” station, double ovens, two dishwashers, warming drawer, steamer/convection oven, refrigerator drawers, plus wine refrigerator, built-in desk, and informal dining area
- Spacious family room with high ceilings, fireplace, built-in storage, and access to the park-like backyard
- Lower level bonus space currently utilized as a “2nd family room”, with upgraded full bath, and private access to the yard. Can be reimagined as a playroom, additional bedroom, wellness space, work from home, or distance learning area.
- Beautiful main bedroom suite upstairs with an upgraded bath area with dual quartzite vanity, soaking tub, glass shower, and walk-in closet
- Generously sized second bedroom ensuite with full bath and 3rd lovely guest room shares full hallway bath.
- Third level finds two more delightful bedrooms with a full jack & jill bath.
- Entertainers yard with multiple amenities: stunning saltwater pool, large upper and lower patio areas, expansive grass area and mature trees for ultimate privacy
- Large, side driveway leads to three-car garage with storage
- Just blocks from highly rated schools (West Hillsborough Elementary School, Crocker Middle School, San Mateo High School, The Nueva School)
- Minutes from Hwy 280, hiking and biking trails, including Crystal Springs Reservoir
- Ease of access to main commuter routes, SF International Airport and Silicon Valley